Introducing New PossAbilities Department at Life Experiences, Inc.
Welcome to our brand new PossAbilities Department here at Life Experiences, Inc. Our wonderful Bakery Manager, Christine Morrow has transferred over to be our brand new PossAbilities Department Manager!
Our PossAbilities Department will be:
- Preparing fabric sample books
- Keeping the building clean (sweeping, mopping, cleaning the break room and bathrooms)
- Preparing a special treat for all the employees on Friday’s (most recent treat was Monkey Bread. Next up is ice cream bread)
- Packaging buckwheat hulls and seeds
- Future project: Taking care of the gardens and growing vegetables for the bakery
This Week’s Recipe:
ICE CREAM BREAD
Makes One 8 x 4 loaf
- 2 Cups Ice Cream, any flavor, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Spray and flour a 8 x 4 loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the ice cream and flour together until just combined.
- Scoop into the loaf and smooth out.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the loaf comes out with a few crumbs stuck to it.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- For best results..use full fat ice-cream!